Job advertisement for Professionals in Ludwigsstadt
WOM is a pioneer and global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology. We are looking for reinforcements for our CNC team in Ludwigsstadt. If you like to work independently, would like to break new ground with us in the field of Minimally Invasive Medicine, and wish to consistently evolve, we should get to know each other.
What we offer
- Versatile tasks in an exciting work environment
- International teamwork
- Appreciation and respect
- More than 30 working time models
- Systematic advanced training by the WOM ACADEMY
- Room for innovation with the WOM InnoHub
- Career opportunities in an expanding company
- Setting up and operating CNC-controlled precision machines
- Manufacturing of precision parts according to drawing and tolerance specifications
- Measurement and testing of manufactured parts
- Carrying out reworking, complaints, etc.
- Completed vocational training as a machinist or similar
- CNC knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Readiness to work in 3-shift operation
Your personal strengths
- Structured working methods and an eye for the essentials
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Teamwork and quality awareness
If this describes you, we look forward to receiving your detailed application with salary expectations and earliest start date.