Head of Project Management Office (m/f/d)
Job offer for Professional in Berlin
WOM is a pioneer and global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology. We are seeking reinforcements for our R&D team in Berlin. You should contact us if you like to work independently, would like to break new ground with us in the field of Minimally Invasive Medicine, and are looking for continuous development opportunities.
You are responsible for supporting the R&D Vice President and the Management Board in identifying, executing and reporting on the progress of strategic projects within the MIS Group. This includes the identification, scope and planning of strategic projects as well as the establishment, and continuous updating of project reporting for the management board, senior management, and other stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International teamwork
- Appreciation and respect
- Space for innovation
- Career opportunities in an expanding company
YOUR TASKS ARE:
- Establishment and leadership of the project management team as a core discipline for the MIS Group
- Collaboration with the Vice President R&D to provide accurate and comprehensive analysis of strategic opportunities to guide and facilitate priority setting and successful execution
- Definition, scope, and planning of strategic projects, including time frames, resources and KPIs
- Management and guidance of project managers to ensure proper project planning and on-time, on-budget, and high-quality project execution
- Close cooperation with project teams to coordinate corrective action if projects deviate from established timelines, budgets, or performance metrics.
YOU ARE OFFERING:
- At least 7-10 years of project management experience including the management of complex technology projects, preferably in medical technology
- Five years of leadership experience with strong management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with a „get it done“ attitude
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization and manage various stakeholders
- Fluent language skills in German and English
THESE ARE YOUR PERSONAL STRENGTHS:
- Extremely careful, structured, solution- and team-oriented work
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness
- Strong communication skills
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail if you believe this to be a great fit for you. Please also tell us your salary expectations and your availability date.